Holiday Market strives to be a good corporate citizen. Our guiding principles state that it is
our chosen responsibility to make substantial and significant contributions in order to
strengthen the health, social, educational and cultural fabric of this community. We recognize
there are many causes worthy of support, but by focusing our resources in a few areas we feel
our impact is greater. Since 1998, we have donated very generously to the Plymouth/Canton
community, schools and churches. Since 2010, the majority of Holiday Market’s corporate
giving has been directed toward alleviating hunger in Wayne County. Forgotten Harvest is a
non–profit food bank to which Holiday Market makes weekly donations.
Holiday Market will try to respond to your community request if we can identify with the effort or cause. We try not to base our decision upon whether our own self-interest will be helped by responding or hurt by not responding. We will ask these questions:
- Is your organization or event clearly nonprofit or charitable?
- Is your request coming from an organization that will improve the health, education, cultural or civic vitality of this community?
- Does contributing to your organization touch on our prioritized areas of concern?
Thank you for completing the request form on this page. It helps us greatly with our
decision–making and record keeping. We appreciate your time in assisting us to make
effective decisions toward the betterment of our community. Please understand that the more lead
time we are given to consider your request, the greater the chance we can find some way to help
Fill Out The Donation Request Form
If you have a Holiday Market Saving You More card, please submit the number from the back of the card.
IMPORTANT!! To take advantage of the interactive nature of our donation
request form, you are required to have Version 11 or higher of Adobe Reader software on your computer. (MAC
users: do not use MAC Preview due to reported interactive issues.)
Please Note The Following Before Beginning
This is free software offered by Adobe. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, or if you have an older version of the software, you must download and install the newest version before opening our donation request form. To get the latest version of the software, click the Adobe graphic on the right side of this page. This will direct you to the Adobe site where you can safely install the latest version for free.
To complete and send a donation request form:
- Download the donation request form to your computer by right–clicking on the donation request form image at the right, then clicking “Save Target As”.
- Open the donation request form with Adobe PDF Version 11 or higher.
- Complete ALL required fields.
- Once you have completed the request form, click the submit button at the bottom of the form. This will allow you to email the form to us.
- IMPORTANT!! Please include your full name, phone number, and organization name within the subject line or body of the email.
If you experience trouble using the submit feature, please attach a copy of your completed form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and organization name within the subject line or body of the email.